My husband and I just returned from a much needed weekend at Pocono Palace. We vacationed with 2 other couples and, as ususal, had a WONDERFUL time! This time we stayed in the Fantasy Apple Suite which has it's own heated pool, heart shaped tub, fireplace and furnished balcony overlooking the lake. I can't say WONDERFUL stay enough times! The staff is friendly and accomodating and will always take the extra step to make sure your stay is everything you want it to be. Have I said we have been there 42 times? And it has been 42 times of wonderful memories! The entertainment is exceptional and there are plenty of activities if you chose to participate or you can do nothing at all. If you are looking for a nice little romantic get-away where you can relax, have fun (and have I told you how much food there is?) go to Pocono Palace - you won't be sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace