My wife and I stayed at Pocono Palace for the 7th time this week. As always, we had a great time! We got upgraded to the Roman Towers suite, which is an amazing room.
We were a bit sorry to hear that our favorite CXO, Dina, was off at the beginning of the week, but Rob more than made up for it! The activities were fun, the entertainment was great, we had a great time. We can't wait to come back for the 8th time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace