this place is great. don't let the bad reviews fool you. if you are a picky person who looks at every little crack in the foundation of a hotel or the outdated wallpaper, then just go away. sure, the carpeting in the room should probably be redone, but other than that, this place is great. the food at the dinner was excellent. it was a choice of 4 meals.. .a steak, a chicken, pasta or seafood. my husband had the steak and i had the chicken and both were great. we loved our private pool in the room and hanging out in the arcade room after dinner was a great escape from the normal b.s. we deal with everyday. i've been having such a hard time the last few weeks and coming here was a perfect getaway from the stress of everyday life. i'm sad that we're checking out tomorrow. and if you read the post from a person who talked about avoiding room 309, don't worry about it. that's the exact room we were given and it's perfectly fine... unless you're sooo focused on a little thing like carpeting. but so far this place is aces. from checking in, to the wait staff at dinner and the great bartender in the lounge, everything has been awesome!! we totally plan on coming back soon, and can't wait to tell all our friends!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace