Spent the weekend of March 21, 2014 at the Fantasy Apple. Great room overlooking the the lake. I think later in the year might make it even better. We're going to try for later in April next year. It was a super relaxing getaway. Really a great weekend. Food was good. Staff was wonderful. Coming home relaxed as we did...priceless :-) There were some chips out of the paint around the pool so probably could use a bit of updating. Also I thought the pool could have been a bit warmer and when we mentioned it at the front desk they called to have it turned up. I'd recommend this room and resort. The pool with BBQ was outside the room also so I would imagine that would be a great Summer getaway for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace