This was our 1st stay at Pocono Palace. We spent 3 nights in a champagne tower room. Very clean, new carpets and flat-screen TV's. Overall, we had a positive experience. We were disappointed that the speed boat was broken for the entire 4 day stay. We were very much looking forward to this. The food was average/ good. CXO Dina was fun and laid back. She took us on a tour of the various rooms. Some of them really need to be freshened up and are in need of repairs. A recurring issue seems to be the jets in the whirlpool tubs being dirty and grimy looking. Not sure how this simple fix can be remedied. Maybe a small scrub brush and strong cleaner. The evening entertainment was not for us, but others appeared to be having a good time dancing and listening to the band and DJ. The comedians were entertaining. We would go back to Pocono Palace and I have recommended it to friends (you're welcome:) ), however, I'm having difficulty getting over the cost of a weekend stay. We would come several times a year if the cost was not so exorbitant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace