2,174 results
All reviews fantasy apple roman towers get away champagne tower forever lovers our honeymoon breakfast and dinner ping pong gift shop paddle boats private pool romantic getaway heart shaped pool outdoor activities year anniversary an open mind buffet style
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Okay, so please keep in mind PP is a 3 star resort! We stayed in fantasy apple. Is it all inclusive? Nope. You will pay for alcohol, so we being our own (second stay so we knew what to do), you will also pay for LUNCH, any drinks not served at breakfast or dinner and snacks (so we again brought our own). We stayed for 5 nights and had a hard time getting someone to turn down the beds and get towels. Oh well what are you going to do? My biggest complaint is dinner. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, the food sucks... And the service is usually pretty so so, BUT I didn't have to cook. My hubby and I come for the rooms. We don't mind that they are not up to date, and at PP we got a beautiful lake view balcony! We will come again, but I get that it might not be for everyone, especially if you are looking for an inland cruise experience, because PP is NOT that. Go on a cruise.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Wineytrout
RomanceManager, Manager at Pocono Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

We appreciate all your feedback, Wineytrout. I will be sharing your review with our Chefs and Housekeeping Teams to see how we can better improve our service. We are happy for the opportunity to welcome you back. See you then.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed in pocono palace on a Sunday night. The resort was empty. I don't know if we missed the crowd but it was empty. We enjoy reminiscing about the old days, so the 70's decor didn't bother us. The food was served buffet style and was pretty good. Breakfast was good too.

Room Tip: The fairway suites have the round bed, so it is a little uncomfortable. I had a groupon so you get what you pay for lol.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz B
RomanceManager, Manager at Pocono Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Hope to see you again, Liz B.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We found this place on Groupon and came here for our anniversary week on June 27th. Anyways, we got the Fairway Suite, which was nice, but to our surprise, the room was smaller than it appears on the pics on the website. We absolutely loved the heart shaped tub in the room. My wife didn't like the small room, so the next day, we upgraded and the nice lady moved us to a Chalet room which was in front of the lake....I thought....wow......awesome!!! Then we get in our room and all we could see was over grown trees and shrubbery......bummer.....there goes our views....oh well....but this room was bigger and much nicer. We loved the dining area as well. We ate there both nights and the food was wonderful, as was the wait staff. The amenities were great too. We enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pools, the indoor jacuzzi, we rode bikes, played horseshoes, archery and racquet ball. Saw a cool magic show as well. This place over all was very awesome and we'd love to come here again and we want to stay in the room with the tall champagne glass, but looking at the price, I doubt it, as those rooms are very expensive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MichaelK650

Happy anniversary, Michael K! Thank you for spending it with us. We'd love to have you stay in a Champagne Tower suite. Don't forget to sign up for our emails to receive our special offers.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I decided to arrange a mini trip for my boyfriends birthday . I had spoke to the receptionist about preordering a bottle of champagne to be delivered to the room . She has asked me if i wanted a message attached saying happy birthday . I said that would be great . We finally arrive and no bottle .. I called twice , they kept saying it would be there . Finally i had to walk down to the front desk after an hour to retrieve it myself . So unorganized . After we had decided to check dinner out , but as soon as we stepped in the hostess turned us away , stating that my boyfriends shirt wasn't allowed . Meanwhile im in a halter top.how does that make any sense ? I was so upset and disappointed i returned to the room and we just stayed in for the rest of our night . I was highly disappointed with how the staff handled my stay. I thought i would love poconos palace, but I'm not sure i would ever return again .

• Stayed: July 2014

We are very sorry about the champagne delivery. We'd love the opportunity to welcome you back and show you our world-class guest services. Please consider emailing me at PoconoRomance@covepoconoresorts.com.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We just had our 10th stay at Pocono Palace, and we will be coming back for more! We love that the staff all remember us, many by name, and we're always greeted by them all. The activities are great, and the room is perfect for spending time with your loved one.

If I had to say one thing, it would be to change the Forever Lover program back to how it was. Giving everyone extended checkout times made us wait longer than we've ever had to for our room.

Overall, a great time! Special thanks to Dina and Rob - you guys really make it fun, and we look forward to seeing you again at our next visit! You're awesome!

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for 10 stays!! See you next time.