I enjoyed my stay. The positive feedbacks are The customer service was very friendly and nice!!! Also the food were good.
Other then that, I was disappointed. I spend a lot of money to make this a special night for me and my boyfriend. When I walked into the champaign tower room, I was excited. And then when I was about to use the pool, I saw water was filthy. Also same goes with the champaign jacuzzi and the shower area. There are stains everywhere and was rusted. My boyfriend shouldn't have to wash the jacuzzi before we use it, but we did because we weren't going to let the laziness of housekeeper to messed up our special night. Also we were so thirsty and the vending machine doesn't work and the customer service was friendly but doesn't help at all. Well at least the ice machine works.
The resort manager should really update the room because there are many rusted areas and everything looks so cheap. So i feel wasted most of my vocation money for a cheap like hotel. It's like place for people to have sex in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace