“Go when you're hungry!”

Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were visiting Sittingbourne on a Monday night and easily found the 3 Tuns in a nearby village. The beer was superb and we had no problems getting a table. We opted for the seafood platter between us as a starter and never made it to the main course. There were piles of the freshest prawns and smoked salmon, accompanied by taramosalata, home-made tartare sauce, salad and delicious bread, all on a huge wooden board. After a little recovery time we squeezed in 2 desserts and were very glad we made the effort! The coffee and walnut pavlova was 'to die for' and the vanilla pannacotta with spiced plums not far behind. Staff were very friendly, excellent service.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I reviewed last year but wanted to push a new review in. I always visit lunchtimes so can only comment as such but I'm positive any meal served here will be excellent.
The pub is spacious, clean and very welcoming, the staff cannot do enough for you. On a sunny day the garden is very pleasant.
The food is high quality, generous portions and PROPER chips, nothing out of a freezer. The local fishmonger supplies the fish and the haddock and chips is to die for. It is one of those places where every meal that sails past your table to other customers you want, it all looks delicious.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I visited the Three Tuns with my Husband on a recommendation from our neighbour.

It's a lovely little pub/restaurant with great ambience. We turned up without a reservation for the restaurant on Monday and were pleasantly surprised to find it was fully booked. The bar menu however was lovely. The portions are huge! My Husband and I both had the burger and both struggled to finish our meal.

We even got to play a few games of pool and darts after our meal.

Looking forward to go back to the restaurant sometime soon.

Be warned the car park is very small and spaces are tight so on a busy day I would recommend parking outside on the road.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

The Three Tuns was recommended to us by many of our friends so we decided to give it a try & was not disappointed.
We booked to eat in the restaurant however I would not be put off to eat in the bar area next time.
The atmosphere was relaxing & the staff very friendly.
I had Figs to start & fillet of bream as my main, both of which I've never tried before & were both very enjoyable.
All the food that was ordered on our table came out well presented & cooked to perfection.
Will definately recommend The Three Tuns.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Our party of 4 visited the Three tuns and had a really good time. The decor was really modern , and the staff where very attentive. I had the figs to start and then Rack of Lamb for main and both where really well presented and tasted lovely. My wife had the fish and that was great too. We would all recommend the Three Tuns and will definitely be returning soon.