“Great one night stay”

Holiday Inn Express Meadville
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Meadville
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The rooms are clean, and the service is great. The staff is polite and accommodating. They have lots of free treats including cookies and popcorn. In the evening, they even give out ice cream. The concierge called our room to let us know the ice cream was available. In the morning, check out was quick and easy. The breakfast was delicious!

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here over while I was visiting some friends the staff was very helpful and so nice they are very concerned with making your stay a good as possible the room was clean the pool was also clean and not over chlorinated it's absolutely amazing I would recommend it to anyone .

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This hotel is not to be missed on your travels on I-79. It looks like brand new (18 years old and renovated 3 years ago). The staff are very friendly particularly Liz at Check-In and Brittany at Check-Out. The room, although a little small was very nicely equipped with quality furniture and bedding. It was spotless. Cookies, water at check-in. Soup for the evening. Breakfast is one of the best continental breakfasts ever....great selection and terrific taste. This hotel would be tough to top.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is a wonderful hotel- and almost shocking, since it's "just" a Holiday Inn Express. I stay at hotels all over the country on a regular basis, and this one is one of my favorites. Great staff and facility, and it's also very close to a few excellent restaurants, all within walking distance!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Had a 5 night stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Meadville due to a sudden death in the family. I can't say how pleasantly surprised I was by the entire operation. Immaculately clean, very comfortable beds, good breakfast, super friendly staff. A huge fireplace, sofa, and easy chairs in the lobby were very welcoming. The small indoor heated pool and jacuzzi were quite nice as well and a lot of fun on a frigid evening. There is a Perkins right outside as well as a local restaurant called Chovy's which serves quite good Italian food in a slightly more upscale environment with a bar, wine, etc.. If you need a hotel room in Meadville, I can't recommend this hotel enough.

Room Tip: We had one night on the first floor and then moved to the third. The third floor is quieter. The que...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BostonMAMan
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Meadville for one night during recent business travels. We arrived at 12:30AM and checked out the next morning at 8:00AM so my experience is limited to the front desk and my room. Overall the quality of stay was as I've come to expect from Holiday Inn Express. The front common area was clean and updated. The rooms, although suprising small for a US hotel were completely adequate. I find it worth mentioning that my king bed room was laid out with the vanity outside of the bathroom. For my stay it was irrelevant, but for others it might be worth checking into before booking a specific room type. The morning breakfast was good with the usual selection of items including eggs, sausage, and a few other warm items. The pool area looked quite nice and large although we were unable to take advantage of it.

The one negative thing I would say about this hotel was that the front desk made a courtesy call when we arrived to our room. This seems to be a growing trend which I am not a fan of, but in this particular case (checking in at 12:30AM) the call seemed in poor judgement.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tyhoward
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The staff was extremely nice, the rooms were very clean... I stayed in a suite, which had a king size bed, a kitchenette, and a jacuzzi tub. The room was spacious, and very clean. I did not go to the pool or to the fitness room so I can not review either areas, but based on the rest of the hotel I couldn't have asked for better. Even the free wifi, which at most hotels is poor, at this hotel I had great reception.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meadville
Hampton Inn Meadville
The Seasons Inn at Nick's Place
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#4 of 5 in Meadville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Meadville? Share your experiences!