Spent the weekend of November 19-21, 2004 here on a shopping trip. Usually we stay in Erie, but everthing was booked solid this time around. Since we usually venture 1 hour south to Grove City to visit the Prime Outlet Mall anyway, we decided to stay half-way there in Meadville. The hotel looked nice on their web site, and it didn't disappoint in person. The staff were very friendly, and the complimentary breakfast in the morning was pretty good. Our King size room was on the "smallish" side, but suited our needs. We were only there to sleep anyway! The only small complaint I had was that the plumbing seemed a bit noisy. I am not sure whether it was just our room (near the end of the hall) or not. Overall it wasn't a bad place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience our Newly Renovated Hotel. We have added an indoor heated pool, spa, and fitness facility. As well as upgrading all of the guest rooms. Come experience it. We offer complimentary breakfast, evening snacks, and a manager's cocktail party every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, IHG, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Meadville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Meadville Pa Hotel Meadville
- Meadville Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Meadville