“Lovely”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Meadville
Meadville, United States
“Lovely”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I, myself, did not stay at the hotel. My daughter got married on 6/21/14 and she and her husband had a brief stay until 4:00am which they departed for the airport/honeymoon. However, I must add, all of our out-of-town family members as well as several of the grooms family stayed at the Hampton. Praise was given all around for the beautiful facility, clean atmosphere, and friendly staff. And speaking for my family, many have traveled all over the world and would not hesitate to stay at the Hampton again; some were pleasantly surprised that such a wonderful hotel was in our area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Meadville, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Congratulations to the Bride & Groom!! We appreciate you taking time to acknowledge the kind words you heard from your family and friends! Thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Meadville, PA, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I've stayed @ this hotel before, so I could visit my daughter who lived in Andover, Ohio. She passed away Friday, and the staff was great getting me a room for my stay to take care of my daughers affair.. Highly recommend this hotel for everyone.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Roaming Shores, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I recently hosted a golf tournament for many out of town friends and college staff. Although we have recommended customers to the Hampton Inn for some time it was the first time I personally stayed at the hotel. The place was impeccable! The rooms were very nice and contemporary, the interior design was quite impressive! I was quite impressed by how well it was appointed and the great customer service we experienced. I would strongly recommend the Hampton Inn for families or large groups as all our customers commented on how nice the hotel rooms were and how friendly and courteous the staff was!

Room Tip: I always ask for rooms on the upper floors because they are typically quieter and they were accommod...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Lemont, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

A little difficult to see from the highway because the hotel sits back up on a hill but once I located it I had no problems get onto and off. Room was quiet, very clean, staff was helpful. Breakfast was great! Would recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Brunswick, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is a very nice hotel, where I always stay when in Meadville. It's immaculate and the decor is fresh and contemporary. Breakfast is great. Price fair. Its stark exterior did not prepare me for the interior, which is lovely. It's easy to find and close to many restaurants and major highways, so is convenient. I would recommend this hotel to anyone at any time of year.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Katonah,NY, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I prefer this hotel when in the area. Right off of route 79 and midway between Meadville and Conneaut Lake, this is a few short minutes to downtown Meadville, and probably thirty minutes south of Erie. Staff is great, hotel is clean and nice. Great value and the location is perfect. Close to area restaurants, golf and the lake. The hotel is in great shape and they work hard to please, and don't forget the free breakfast!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Pittsburgh
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stay here you will NOT be sorry the BEST hotel in the world the greatest staff in the world I wish I could have the staff and hotel travel with me in other cities thats how good they are thanks again Missy,Dawn,Andrew,and all the staff who names I forgot I will be back soon.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Meadville
Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
#1 of 2 in Edinboro
The Seasons Inn at Nick's Place
Quality Inn and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Meadville

Been to Hampton Inn Meadville? Share your experiences!