“Worst stay ever! I thought I had traveled to a third world...”

Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Meadville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Avoid this place like the plague which, by the way, you have a 50/50 chance of catching during your stay. It is old, antiquated, dirty...NOTHING like the pictures on their website. And amenities? There's a lot listed, but they're lying to you....virtually none are available without an upcharge. The rooms haven't been renovated in YEARS, and the mattresses are even older than the rooms. If I hadn't been stuck there due to a non-refundable group booking, I would have checked out in the first 5 minutes. I've stayed in many Days Inn locations over the years and been VERY satisfied...I can't imagine why the corporate offices would allow the DAYS INN name to fly over this place. Someone from corporate should be investigating this one....

Giving credit where credit is due...the staff was very nice and professional.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
DaysMgmt, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Meadville Conference Center, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
We are sad to hear of your bad experience at our hotel. If you would like to speak with a manager at any point in time, please give us a call. We would love to speak with you. We apologize for not exceeding your expectations.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I've stayed at this Days Inn twice while traveling between eastern Canada and Arizona. It's not far off the freeway, so a good place to stop for the night. Staff are pleasant and helpful. Rooms are of good size, but I don't think either room had a fridge or microwave. The room was clean, but as others have commented, the decor is a bit outdated, but that doesn't matter much to me. What is more important is that the rooms are quiet and that it isn't far from the parking space to the room - that was good both times. There is a small area of lawn bhond the building where you can walk your dog. Price seemed alittle high, but then, I have noticed that room prices in that part of Penssylvania do seem high, so it is probably about on par with others. The only thing I didn't particularly like on this stay was that my room was located near an entrance where there is an smoking area, so people stood around smoking outside the room window. Kind of annoying. Otherwise, it was a good stopping place on my route.

Room Tip: Avoid getting a room next to an entrance where there is an outdoor smoking area.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
DaysMgmt, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Meadville Conference Center, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
You have provided us with excellent feedback and for that I am appreciative. We are considering solutions to what you mentioned about smokers outside. We love that you chose us, and we do try to remain competitive with the local hotels in regard to pricing. When you return let us know that you want a fridge and we will gladly provide one for you. Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meadville
Hampton Inn Meadville
Quality Inn and Conference Center
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#4 of 5 in Meadville

Been to Days Inn Meadville Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Meadville Conference Center

Property: Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
Address: 18360 Conneaut Lake Rd, I-79 & Rt 322E, Meadville, PA 16335-3740
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Meadville
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Meadville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Meadville Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Meadville Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Meadville Hotel Meadville