“Ok place to stay”

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Meadville
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Ok place to stay”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Spent the past weekend here for a wedding in the area. Bed was very comfortable. The decor of the hotel needs updating but the room was clean, linens on the bed were in good shape. We needed extra towels and the maid got some from another room, stating the laundry was being done, so we found her very accommodating as was the rest of the staff. The room air conditioner worked well. The big disappointment here was the breakfast. It was not good. The selection was similar to other hotels with scrambled eggs, waffles, etc. We found the food lacked flavor, coffee was weak and we just did not enjoy the breakfast. There is a Perkins next store which we did not realize. I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel because of the dated appearance. We found the room a good value for the price which was discounted for the wedding.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
DaysMgmt, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Meadville Conference Center, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to same some kind words. We're glad you enjoyed your stay, but I apologize for our breakfast wasn't the best it could be! Thank you for letting us know how we're doing! Hope you will stay with us in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This hotel was a block for a wedding my husband & I were attending. What a disgrace. We checked in took our luggage to our room . Very dark hallways of course so you couldn't see the filth. When we walked in the room after traveling for 4 hours I wanted to cry. We were in the room for about a half hour & I went to get something out of my bag where I had some snacks and a huge bug was in my bag I called my husband he said that's it we got in the car searching for another place to stay . My husband has asthma and could not breath with the musty smell. We were able to find another place hotel of course being a walk in we were charged quite a bit but we were happy for a clean and beautiful hotel with honest people. The staff whom I spoke with over the phone made it as though it was a 5 star hotel I always check reviews and never did because I surely figured the bride had checked out the rooms for her quests. I don't think she ever saw the place or she would not have chose it. IT SHOULD BE TORN DOWN COMPLETE PIG PEN ! STAY AWAY The pictures on the website are a lie . My husband and I had to contact other family members and tell them to get another hotel they were coming with children and the rugs , walls, ect entire place was a mess.

Room Tip: I cant rate this hotel it is a PIG PEN
Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
I'm very sorry for your stay here at the Days Inn and Conference Center. We appreciate all feedback. We hope that you reconsider staying with us in the future. I would be happy to address any issues that you may have. Thank you for your time.

Travellers are raving about these Meadville hotels

The Burgh
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This hotel should be torn down or gutted and completely renovated. Our room air conditioning does not function properly so the room is very moist. The room is dirty. Furniture appears to be missing. It has an awful smell, like a urinal, but the smell seems pervasive, not just our room. Many areas on the wall show cracks where there have been repairs and patches and the cracks have reappeared, as in old homes with bad water leaks. The water pipes squeal badly on the second floor, so much so as to interfere with peaceful enjoyment of our room and sleeping. Our 10 year old boy was creeped out by the conditions. We provide services in the hospitality business. Brands are supposed to be reliable nationally. This place fails that simple test even for an affordable chain like Days Inn. I agree with an earlier review that the franchisor needs to pay a visit here. The brand is being done harm.

• Stayed June 2014
I want to thank you for giving us some feed back about your trip to the Days Inn and Conference Center. All feedback is important to us and we will do all we can to improve when possible. We would like to have you back in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meadville
Hampton Inn Meadville
Quality Inn and Conference Center
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#4 of 5 in Meadville

Been to Days Inn Meadville Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Meadville Conference Center

Property: Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
Address: 18360 Conneaut Lake Rd, I-79 & Rt 322E, Meadville, PA 16335-3740
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Meadville
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Meadville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Meadville Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Meadville Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Meadville Hotel Meadville