“Friendly staff”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Meadville
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I have family in the area and always try to stay at the EconoLodge, although when I checked in on Friday the hotel seemed to be very busy, I was greeted by Alexis and Amanda who were over the top!! They made sure I did not have to wait long and checked us in with a smile, the staff at the EconoLodge is amazing and kudos to the ladies at the desk!!!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Jacg H

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Nice solid hotel experience. Quiet, clean rooms. The bathrooms were very clean. Bagels, granola bars, cereal and coffee for breakfast. There was a bit of confusion regarding the rates, but even with that, it was a good value and the staff were friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank JDNeely
Reviewed 12 April 2013

stayed their last month . the staff were wonderful and very helpful, the best stay i have had in a very long time, ill be staying at the Econo Lodge every time im in Meadville PA, i love the idea of the free water and popcorn. Breakfest was always stocked and coffee was fresh. very clean hotel from the lobby to the rooms.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank 55197Caseyl
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We just spent 2 nights here again. The motel is a great value for what you get. The rooms aren't super large, but they are always very clean. The bedding is very nice and the beds are comfy. There isn't a refrigerator, microwave or flat screen (there is cable tv), but we didn't really need one anyways. The staff is SUPER friendly and helpful. My husband is disabled and the staff served him his coffee and muffins at breakfast since I wasn't there yet.
The handicapped room has all the accomodations necessary. . (The accessible bathtub in our room was wonderful. I enjoyed it too!) As far as I know, all of the accessible rooms are on the ground floor. When I am put on an upper floor of a hotel, I worry what we will do if there is a fire and we can't use the elevator. For the price, this motel can not be beat in the Meadville area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lapetiteprincesse
Reviewed 12 March 2013

The best stay ever, was greeted by Stephanie and Tammy with wonderful laughter!! They made sure I had all my needs met at check in!! Rooms were very clean and well kept, would recommend this hotel and staff to anyone!!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Jacg H
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Stayed overnight, 1 night. Check in and out were easy. Room while small was clean and quiet. I would have preferred a lamp on the bedside table vs light mounted over bed on the wall. Bathroom was roomy, good quality shower.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank butterflybush
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We stayed here on the night of February 23, 2013 to attend a funeral in Cambridge Springs. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely accommodating and helpful during our stay. They went beyond the normal to take care of our needs. This is an excellent value and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family