“LOVE LOVE LOVE”

Duke's Bar and Grille
Ranked #28 of 198 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have nothing bad to say about this restaurant/bar/lounge. I have never had a bad meal, bad service and the restaurant is always clean. The bathrooms are even extra clean! KUDOS!

Thank Lisa M. S

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel we stayed at recommended this restaurant. Obviously, it was good by the number of people waiting to eat. I ordered a baked potato with veggies and my husband a steak, French fries, and house salad. It was very good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A rainy Sunday afternoon with nothing to brighten the day, I thought. My three guests and I arrived at Duke's for a scheduled lunch after Church. Walking through the front door changed the grey dreariness we had felt with a glowing warmth and coziness that only a great eye for decorating could have created. The servers were friendly and wanted to please, which they did. My three friends all ordered a chicken wrap while I chose the fish and chips entrée. They raved about their choices; indicating a delicately assembled wrap, each ingredient's taste permeating throughout. My fish and chips were a disappointment however. The breading was on the dark side and thus no lightness/flakiness present. The fish seemed tired, not reflecting the freshest of catch. My seasoned fries were buried under the fish and absorbed enough of the fish oil to make them soggy. Less than appetizing. I will return to done again, as I believe there are so many positives to enjoy.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Craving a burger and fries we ran off to Dukes. Burger although overcooked was delicious And finger licking good. The fries were dehydrated dead potato things that I could not wrap my head around. There were at least a half of a pound on my plate. I really ordered cole slaw and fries, but our server forgot the slaw, no big deal. Batter dipped fried zucchini was very good and the serving was huge. Cheesecake delicious but skip the cherry topping.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

After some shopping we stopped by Duke's for my first time at this location. The weather was perfect so we sat outside. It was a Monday afternoon so it wasn't crowded. I loved the inside/outside bar, it looked like something from a coastal town. I had the fried shrimp and pineapple salad: the shrimp were huge and cooked just right; the meal was delicious. The mushroom pizza was also gigantic. Great value and great service from our waitress, too. We were very pleased with the entire experience. Can't wait to go back on a nice day again,

1  Thank TheFlopForever