My God, what a filthy place. I had to spread newspaper all over the furniture to sit down on. And the bathroom was so disgusting, fortunately, I had flipflops I could wear in the shower and walking across the carpet.
And the rate was $70+ a night!!!! - Outrageous.
And the icing on the cake... I attempted to use their WIFI which was spotty and kept breaking down. But while I was using it, I kept getting popups. and when I left, I found they had installed popups on my computer "Lucky Leap" is the name of the virus You'll have to go into control panel to uninstall it. - And who know what other viruses they installed that I haven't discovered yet.
My advice to you:
First: Even if this is the last hotel with a vacancy - DO NOT STAY HERE... Sleep in your car.
Second: If you do stay here, do not use their internet unless you enjoy getting annoying popup ads for the rest of your life.
I sincerely wish there was a way to give a negative rating - I am being generous by giving them a single star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please come and enjoy New Management, newly remodeled rooms,breakfast room and lobby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Mechanicsburg
- Mechanicsburg Econo Lodge