“Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of China Tea House

China Tea House
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I had been past this little hole-in-the-wall in a nondescript strip mall for years thinking "Meh". My daughter moved to Mechanicsburg and heard the food was really good so my wife and I decided to try it. DO NOT MISS IT. While they do serve many of the standard dishes (all of which are very good) they also have very authentic Chinese dishes such as bamboo roll,steamed buns and chicken feet

2  Thank Txomin_51

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I eat here more than I probably should...about once every 2 weeks, sometimes more. The parking can be annoying if they are busy but it is worth it! When I moved to my current place I had issues finding a restaurant that offered chicken and broccoli in the right type of sauce. Someone mentioned this place and I was so happy! We usually get the lunch combos or special combos, can't beat the price for the amount of food! They are always willing to make fried rice without peas for my husband too!!!! They are always friendly when you call or go in!

2  Thank SaraL403
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

We loved the food. I ordered Kung pow chicken which is supposed to be spicy. This is the first restaurant to serve it with the right spice. It was perfect. The other meals (five total) were all just as good. The staff was friendly and courteous. The even gave us some egg drop soup to sample. We all loved it. Definitely a place to go when you are in the mood for GOOD oriental food.

Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

This place is local to where I work. My co workers and I ordered lunch today, off the lunch combo menu. One order was enough to stuff you and put you into nap mode! The portions are huge. And the taste is fantastic. I highly recommend it for locals and visitors alike!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Not impressive from the outside, but the food was very good. We ate there with another family while on vacation and were impressed with the food. Total bill for both families (4 Adults, 4 Kids) was under $50. No liquor license but you can bring your own...