“Not recommended!!!”

Cuisines: Diner
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Not recommended!!!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I was very disappointed. The server was unpolite and very slow. The food was almost cold when got to my table. I wont repeat that experience, I do not recommend it.

• Visited December 2013

Brooklyn, NY
“Friendly Comfort Food”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We saw this from the highway heading to our hotel and we decided to give it a try for dinner. None of us were disappointed. Had the broiled haddock and wasn't disappointed. The staff were friendly and attentive, refilling our coffee and drinks regularly. We ended up going there a few more times during our stay. Great for breakfast as well.

• Visited September 2013
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great diner!”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I hadn't been to this place in a while because it was pretty awful under the previous owners, but my co-workers are die-hard fans and convinced me to go. We specifically went on a Friday at lunch when they were serving the broiled fish sandwich. It was so much better than I expected. It was fresh, full of flavor and flaky like fresh fish should be. The service was great and everything came out very quickly for our party of 6. I will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2013
Boothwyn, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good eats”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Great location,clean,friendly staff.The food was Great and more than I could eat and the prices are very good.

Visited May 2013
Indiana
“Great little diner”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Was looking for someplace close to our hotel and the movies and I remembered seeing this diner on Trip advisor while doing some pre-trip research. The food tasted great and was plentyful. Bacon cheeseburger and onion rings I would recomend to anyone. SO if you are in the area stop in and give them a try. You wont be dissapointed. The funky 50's decor just adds to the charm.

• Visited February 2013