“Good breakfast!”

Sunlight Diner
Ranked #23 of 198 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Their breakfast special is a good price...$1.99 for 2 eggs, toast, and homefries. Their homefries are very good!!!! Soup is usually good there too, we don't experiment too much with food when we visit. It is typical diner food, get a decent amount for a low price.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

The Sunlight Diner is a nice little place close to the highway with good food and friendly service. The 50s theme is pervasive, with photos of Marilyn and Elvis throughout.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I was very disappointed. The server was unpolite and very slow. The food was almost cold when got to my table. I wont repeat that experience, I do not recommend it.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We saw this from the highway heading to our hotel and we decided to give it a try for dinner. None of us were disappointed. Had the broiled haddock and wasn't disappointed. The staff were friendly and attentive, refilling our coffee and drinks regularly. We ended up going there a few more times during our stay. Great for breakfast as well.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I hadn't been to this place in a while because it was pretty awful under the previous owners, but my co-workers are die-hard fans and convinced me to go. We specifically went on a Friday at lunch when they were serving the broiled fish sandwich. It was so much better than I expected. It was fresh, full of flavor and flaky like fresh fish should be. The service was great and everything came out very quickly for our party of 6. I will definitely be back.