This seemingly new and normal off the beaten path suites hotel
Strike 1: We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite with 2 queen beds. One of the beds was missing a top sheet.
Strike 2: The first floor pool area, although sufficient, over looked the busy highway. Not a great view if you were there for some relaxing down time. They could've put up blinds, trees, or a higher fence between the building and highway.
Strike 3: We settled into bed (without the top sheet) to the constant buzz of highway traffic. We would expect this noise from mid town Manhattan, not the suburbs of Harrisburg.
Strike 4 (poetic licence): After a poor night's sleep, I thought a cup of coffee at the complimentary breakfast buffet would wake me up. Boy did it - my coffee curdled after adding half and half.
This was the only available hotel suite we could find in the area. Next time, I'd drive another 30 minutes to a decent place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located between Hershey, Gettysburg & Carlisle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Harrisburg-West Hotel Mechanicsburg
- Country Inn And Suites Harrisburg-West
- Country Inn Mechanicsburg
- Country Inn Harrisburg West
- Mechanicsburg Country Inn