“There's not a lot of variety for a vegetarian Can only go when I'm in the mood for their two options.”
Review of Sahara Restaurant - CLOSED

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Carlisle, PA
“Retch”
Reviewed 11 January 2008

Horrible food. My husband is Moroccan and we went there to try the food. Not authentic AT ALL. Not sure why the bread was flat.... one of the fun things about Moroccan dining is that you do not use utensils... you use the bread to sop up the sauces. Can't do it with the flat bread they served!

The chicken dish I had was virtually tasteless and very dry.... overcooked.

I ended up eating his because mine was so bad... his wasn't much better.

Moroccan food is delicious and this wasn't. Don't waste your money!