“Great sushi”

Good for: Child-friendly
Harrisburg, PA
“Great sushi”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I go here frequently for lunch with co-workers and/ or friends. The service is excellent. Everyone on the waitstaff is very friendly. When eating sushi, I am always cognizant of not only how fresh the fish is, but also the rice. Sushi rice can make or break the meal. The fish is always fresh and this location consistently has the best rice. I have tried other locations in this chain and other sushi restaraunts in the area. This place is consistently the best. The price is also very reasonable. If you are able to dine here frequently, they have a great "all you can eat sushi" deal if you join their Royal Club for $25. For me, it's worth it. Love this place!

• Visited August 2014

Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
“Good food and great prices”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I used to go here with my dad and sister a lot. Then I stopped once I moved and started going to a similar place. I decided to give this place a try again since we live very close. The prices are very good for how much food you get and the servers are very nice. I don't like the fact they put ginger dressing on the salad you can get ranch which is fine for me but my husband doesn't like it. Otherwise the soup that comes with hibachi is very good and you can't beat the value of their hibachi! Not to mention the food is fresh and you know exactly how it is being cooked!

• Visited June 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and myself were invited to dinner by his parents. This is not the type of restaurant we would visit as my husband is a meat and potatoes man not a vegetable man!!!!! All four of us ordered the steak and shrimp hibachi. I like grilled veggies so I enjoyed my meal but I think you have to have a certain pallet for ginger and ginger dressing which they put on their salads. My husband was real quick to push his dish to the back of the table and politely say no thanks!!!!! It was a very average dining experience although the wait staff was very efficient and friendly and the hibachi chef was entertaining. It's a nice place to go with friends or family to catch up after not seeing each other for a while. I don't think we'll be back any time soon as this just is not the type of dining experience my husband enjoys but don't let this deter you from experiencing it yourself.

• Visited April 2014
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Nice”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Best you can find in the area and inexpensive as well. You can have the hibachi meals served on the "sushi" side of the restaurant if you are too old for the show.
Service is very nice as well

Paciano, Italy
“A cut above most franchise places”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

One thing I look for in a restaurant experience is consistency. Tokyo Diner delivers good quality sushi every time. The fish is fresh and prepared with care. The selection of rolls is good, offering uncooked, cooked and vegetarian options. The chiarashi, TNT Roll (tempura) and the Unagi Handroll are among my favorites. If you use a coupon from the Clipper Magazine, you can get a free club membership. This entitles you to discounts on each visit and to all you can eat sushi for $25. They also have coupons in the Clipper regularly. They also serve habachi, but I have only gone for sushi.

Most of my visits here have been at lunchtime. Only a few times for dinner. I have not been there when it was busy. The service is very prompt, and friendly and I have never had a problem with a special request or change.

The restaurant decor is fine. I enjoy the cloth napkins and hot towel upon arrival.

• Visited August 2012