“Great food and staff!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

We go here on a regular basis and I can say that I have never had a bad meal!! Menu has changed recently and for the good, great variety!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We love Snapper's! It's such a great little local restaurant. At times, the service can be slow, but the food is fantastic!!! I'm a huge fan of the Pittsburg salad and my husband loves pretty much any fish dish they have. Try them, you won't regret it!!!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

It's not often you find fresh homemade salmon cakes. These are excellent. Also try the all-you-can eat pasta nights on Tuesdays. There is a small deck and weekend live entertainment.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We'd stopped in Mechanicsburg to visit a bead store and decided to eat at Snappers. The food was delicious - I had horseradish-crusted filet medallions. I substituted the usual side for macaroni & cheese with bacon. One of their signature dishes, it was rich and flavorful. The view of the well landscaped local library from our table was interesting too. Very relaxing meal.

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

My family loves Snappers. We've never had a bad meal there, but we have had sub par service, especially for lunch. Sometimes food just takes too long.
Pasta night is amazing though, and we love the flat iron steak and the salmon Oscar.