“edible but not too much more”
Review of Fire Mountain - CLOSED

Fire Mountain
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My wife and I ate lunch on a thursday in late April. The price was not bad for the buffet. but some of the food was a bit cold off the buffet and it could have been stocked a bit better. Our waitress was very nice though.

1  Thank clark2525

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We have eaten here a few times in the past couple years and it was never really that good; food just ok, service terrible, etc. However we tried it again this past Saturday the 26th of April and what a difference. One of the registers was down and the manager was very apologetic and assured everyone that they would get through quickly. The same manager was on the ball, constantly checking the food on the line and getting more when something was low. The items I had (ribs and steak) were, suprisingly, very good. My wife was actually pleased with our food, which is very hard to do. The only low point was the waitress. We constantly had to ask for refills and she just didn't seem to give a @$%*. Otherwise we will probably give it another try.

1  Thank jaxpaxct
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting...food is gross..contamination everywhere..high chairs are filthy..walls are filthy..floors are filthy, condiments on tables r filthy..wait staff is rude..manager was horrible. (Sunday evening) could care less about filth..or food issues..never apologized..didn't even attempt to clean off table then Gave us trouble when we demanded refund.
Can't believe this place is open..honestly the dept of health needs to shut this place down.
We sent in under cover diner to take pics..if not shut down will post pics to every single news website..this place needs shut down and steam cleaned..also needs new managers and better wait staff but that comes with proper training. Food buffet was horrendous.
Can't type enough negative..just that bad

1  Thank mechburgdiner
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Went there for breakfast buffet, 2 adults and one 6 year old. Wevwaited 26 minutes to getbour first cup of coffee with no apologies! Waited 1.5 hours to get a second cup of coffee. That was all after we were chsrged for an extra adult breakfast and had to see a manager! Needless to say will never return

1  Thank teresa I
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I will say this the food is nasty the people are rude and dirty. My server was drunk and we'll I am still trying to find out how they are still in business. Save your money