“Best Raspberry Cake Ever~!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Specialty Cakes By Bob Miller
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Mechanicsburg
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Best Raspberry Cake Ever~!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2011

They made our wedding cake and I was soooo hooked on their raspberry cake, that they have done all of my kids birthday cakes since. Almost 10 years!! Love them!

• Visited June 2011

Harrisburg, PA
“All good here for years!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2009

I have been a customer for over 15 years. That should say it all.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Awful ... service is lacking. We almost used them for our wedding but they were so rude I refused to give them my...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2008

Awful ... service is lacking. We almost used them for our wedding but they were so rude I refused to give them my business... ALL ABOUT WEDDINGS in Lemoyne is by far the better choice for GREAT CAKES!! and they are soo nice too!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Bob made my best friend's wedding cake. I went with her to taste samples - they were all so delicious it was hard for...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2008

Bob made my best friend's wedding cake. I went with her to taste samples - they were all so delicious it was hard for her to choose.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook