“Best bagel in town!”

Ranked #43 of 192 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Can't find better bagels or sandwiches. Their rolls and bagels are so fresh. I try to go here once a month for breakfast.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

You can't ride by Ressler's and not stop buy for a delicious chewy bagel! In fact, I think I will be stopping there today! The take out is quick and a great place for an egg sandwich to get you going!

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Ressler's Bagels are the best, however, often times I travel a distance to go there for lunch only to find out they are out of bagels. They should make enough to carry through lunch and if any left over can be sold the next day in discount bags.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

I feel like I'm in a New York deli everytime I go here. Fresh meats, breads and cheeses and a little bit of attitude to go with it. They're fast and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Not on my normal path but love to stop for a bagel when I can do it.