“Wonderful surprise!”

Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Mechanicsburg
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I booked this hotel through Hotwire and had my concerns upon reading the previous reviews. I arrived after 9pm and was assigned a room on the second floor. We needed a first floor room as there are no elevators and we had accessibility issues. We were accomodated by being re-assigned a room on the second floor, a jacuzzi suite. What a lovely surprise. My boyfriend had to use the handicapped lift, which was a bit embarrassing for him.

The room itself overlooked the parking lot, but the jacuzzi was large and accomodating. The bed was comfortable, the beddings clean.

The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. We did not partake of the onsite restaurant, but even at a late hours, many people were there enjoying.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 August 2011

We host a business event twice a year for our customers. We have hosted our event at several other hotels in the past and have never been quite as happy as we have been since finding the Park Inn Harrisburg West. Becky Dussinger has been absolutely wonderful and gives us great customer service before, during and after each of our events. I enjoy working with her and feel very comfortable and confident she will help me make each of our events another success. I have been more then happy with this hotel, its location, its prices and its staff. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Words can't say enough about the great time our families just experienced at the Park Inn!. The staff (Becky, Dana, Hutch & Dan, and many others) did everything they could to make our reunion for 120+ a success! There was no reason to leave this resort the entire weekend; between the miniature golf, the 2 pools, the hayride, the beautiful grounds where we enjoyed those old time favorites balloon toss and egg toss, horseshoes, hayride... well you get the picture, all kept our families busy! The luau meal we all enjoyed was delicious, and the wait staff/bar staff/chef were top notch. If you are looking for a place to have your next family reunion, look no farther, this is the place!

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Most people stayed 2 nights/3 days. We used all of their facilities: miniature golf, volleyball, horseshoes, baseball fields, indoor and outdoor pools - had a delicious buffet luau dinner (the chef outdid himself), kids were treated to a hayride. The legends bar area had good food (my kids loved their chicken fingers) & a great time! Many enjoyed their famous funky monkey alcoholic drinks. The staff made all feel like they were the only ones that mattered, from the front desk staff, to the catering staff, to the office staff, ....We all could not ask for a better place to be. Too bad it was only for the weekend, but we will be back. I have told the office staff if anyone calls asking for more information about how we did our reunion, I would be more than happy to assist! Thank you to all for a GREAT TIME and if you are hesitant about going to this facility, you have nothing to worry about!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I have been staying at the hotel for several months on business. It is stuff tro be away from my family. Every morning I have breakfast in the hotels restaurant and every morning Sandy greets me with a BIG smile and a pleasant word. It helps start my day off with a good feeling. Sandy is one of the nicest people I have met in all of my travels.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We got married here in June and it was absolutely perfect! The staff did an amazing job! In the weeks and months leading up to my wedding Lindsay was always there to help whenever I needed anything! I would highly recommend the Park Inn for your wedding or any event!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Wonderful greeting. Accommodated all of our needs. Very friendly. Tony Sao very friendly and personable.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mechanicsburg
Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West
Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg SW-Mechanicsburg
Wingate by Wyndham Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area
Comfort Inn Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg - South
Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
#1 of 3 in Camp Hill

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West? Share your experiences!