We had our wedding at the Park Inn, Mechanicsburg. I don't think we could be anymore pleased with how the Park Inn made our day more special than it already was! Courtney always answered my questions very promptly and always made me feel at ease. She was such a pleasure to deal with. We wanted an outdoor ceremony and had chosen to have it at Park Inn along with our reception. It was very convenient for our guests and us to have everything at one location and they offered an exceptional packaged deal! We were married at Park Inn on June 7 2013 and in my opinion, summer is the best time of the year to have a ceremony there. The roses were in full bloom and it was so pretty! On the day of our wedding it was raining. At times, pouring down rain. Despite the added stress and panic the bad weather caused, the Park Inn staff was a tremendous help and Courtney made sure that we could still have our outdoor ceremony. It turned out perfect, in spite of the many raindrops. Courtney also had presented an exceptionally thoughtful gift for us when we arrived at our head table! There are some really pretty locations for pictures on the grounds. Due to the weather, there were some that we did not get to take advantage of. Our Maître’ D, Cori, was so polite. She tended to our every need from the moment we arrived and started getting ready. Our guests even commented about how spot on she was throughout our evening. The food was delicious and every one had plenty to eat. As far as our room, we were to get the Honeymoon Jacuzzi suite, however the room we did get was a normal decorated room with no Jacuzzi. We were pretty upset about that especially being we were not taking a honeymoon so this was our ‘one night getaway’. I think there was a car show in Carlisle that weekend and so our room was probably given to someone else? A little disappointing based on the amount of money paid for the wedding however, we didn’t let it ruin the whole experience. This is the only reason it is a 4 out of 5. Everything else was absolutely perfect and we highly recommend having your ceremony and/or reception at the Park Inn. It is a great location and they make it completely stress free for you! They take care of everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Smoke Free Hotel sits on 22 acres of land and has shopping, theaters, restaurants and other activities within a 1 mile radius. Offers Indoor and outdoor pool, 24 Hour on-site fitness center, 24-hour business center and on-site laundry facilities. There is over 16,000 square feet of meeting space, Picnic Groves, Outdoor Courtyard, Mini-golf course, sand volleyball courts, Softball field. - Home to 3 different places for food, drink and entertainment. Blarney's Irish Pub is a great place for dinner and a pint, Whiskey Ridge Saloon host the best country bands plus you can ride the mechanical bull, and Legend's Grille, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Choose one or visit all three. The hotel is right across the street from the Mechanicsburg Navy Depot and a short distance to the Farm Show Complex, Ski Roundtop, Carlisle Fairgrounds, Downtown Harrisburg, and Hershey Park. We can accommodate picnics up to 1500 people and have outdoor facilities for wedding ceremonies and receptions. We have 12 meeting rooms that can accommodate from 10 - 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Harrisburg West Hotel Mechanicsburg
- Holiday Inn Mechanicsburg
- Mechanicsburg Holiday Inn