“Great Produce!”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Great Produce!”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

I grew up going to Wolff's for produce. It was the only store my mother would allow me to enter by myself when I wanted to be a "big girl" and get our family's corn for dinner or something + pay for it all on my own. Pete, the owner, is normally around and into what's going on. The kids they hire are almost always sweet and helpful. My husband and I now live a couple towns away but we always make a stop there when nearby. Their peaches, tomatoes, and corn are the best quality around. More expensive, but worth it in our opinion. My husband is from CT and he did not believe me when I told him hoe awesome Jersey tomatoes were... he was BLOWN away! He LOVES Jersey tomatoes now. If we have company I will make the hour roundtrip to Wolff's just to get quality produce. We also love their cider in the fall, and no one else can match their apples either. We particularly love the seconds they offer, which we use for salsa, bruschetta, and pies in the summer. Awesome! They have changed the store format over the years, offering more or less of certain departments, sometimes adding cold cases or taking them away, etc. but the constants (produce) are what we return for year after year. My dad likes to call this place "snob produce" but hey, you want the best, they have the best.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Boombafam

Upper Chichester, Pa
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“FRESH”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Many fresh fruit choices; prices are reasonable; real nice garden center with lots of flowers, shrubbery, wreaths etc.; other 'special' food choices like ribs, chili available periodically.

Visited September 2011