“Best prom dress shopping around!”
Review of Sorella

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sorella
Ranked #4 of 5 Shopping in Media
Havertown, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best prom dress shopping around!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

I took my 16 year old daughter her to look for a prom dress for her junior prom. I am so happy I did. I have been here before, with my older daughter and had just as wonderful of an experience. I'm not sure why I've ever gone anywhere else. The downstairs prom boutique is gorgeous and has been furnished thoughtfully with a beautiful seating area for mothers and guests. The salesgirls are no-pressure but oh so helpful. They assist without being over bearing. They give their true opinions, which we honestly appreciated. The dresses are gorgeous, classy and not over priced like other boutiques in Delaware Co. I've been to the others and been overcharged and underwhelmed. No need to go elsewhere. We even had a great lunch across the street at Iron Hill Brewery when we finished. A delightful experience!

Visited February 2014