“Love La Na”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Media, Pennsylvania
“Love La Na”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

La Na is our favorite little Thai place. The food is excellent and the service is great. The Thai iced tea and curries are favorites of ours. The pad thai is really good. We've never been disappointed.

Visited January 2013

Philadelphia
“So-so”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Just average Thai food; not special. Not as good as Silk Cuisine in Bryn Mawr. At the table we all had something different. I had Pad Thai.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank daryaalaska
Phila. PA
“Charming”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I had the pleasure of sharing lunch with my friend at LaNa just the other day ( a Friday). The place is small but warm and cosy. The noise level not bad despite a good crowd. The lunch special ( a soup, an appetizer, and an entree for $8.95) was a real deal. Most of the appetizers were deep fried but they will steam one of the dumpling appetizer if you ask. You can pick from all of the entrees. The Pad Thai was very tasty!! I had enough to eat with some left over to take home. The service was exceptional.

• Visited October 2012
Chennai (Madras), India
“Overpriced and Worthless - Served with hair in my Food”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Since im a vegetarian, my choice of cuisine is very limited when I travel abroad. I had moved to Media recently from Primos and had invited my host to dinner at Ariano which had live music and hosted Mexican nights on monday.

I had been to Ariano the day before for lunch and we enjoyed the impeccable service and flavourful food. Since I dint have a choice of vegetarian, we walked over to La Na's a Thai French restaurant. I visit Bangkok quite often and love the street food there.

Right from the moment we walked in, it started with poor service. We had to wait a while for some one to take our order. The entire floor had just two waitresses on a busy evening who did not know how to balance the work.

The food had a street food flavor which was tasty, but it certainly was not restaurant standards. I also noticed that my plate had scanty salad while my neighbor had ample serving.

The worse was yet to come. I found hair in my food which the waitress could not care less. Neither did she apologize. She merely acknowledged and presented me the bill.

This is one of the worst restaurants I have been to and will never come back again.

For the USD 41 I was charged, it was absolutely worthless. For USD 10 dollars less, three of us had a fabulous meal at a neighbouring restuarant including appetiser, dessert and entree.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank AquaM78
Wallingford, Pennsylvania
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Not great. I wish it was better. Thai is so hard to find. I recommend Heng's in Springfield over this restaurant.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Aerenchyma

Been to La Na Thai French Cuisine? Share your experiences!