“Hidden Gem”

Wayside Market
Ranked #30 of 125 Restaurants in Media
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was in town visiting family and decided to order from the wayside Market for dinner. We ordered a couple of cheese steaks and a couple of hoagies. The cheese steaks were great, with the steak being chopped and the cheese mixed in along with peppers and onions. The Hoagies could not have been better, lots of meat and a good sized sandwich. Takes me back to why I love a good hoagie.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The food is outstanding; we often purchase the chicken wraps and their pizza. Once we bought from Wayside, we have not varied from ordering from their menus The wraps are packed full of chicken and the pizza is so full of cheese. They deliver in insulated carriers so everything is all hot.
A little success story about the Wayside, it is run by a family with ten children; amazing in this day and age. These children work in that market and have been taught to be polite and well spoken. I don't know about others but there is something special to me about this family and their congeniality in teaching their children the value of a dollar. You can instinctively know you are receiving some of the best that can be offered.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I had an 80th birthday party for my mom and had Wayside Market cater. We had meatballs - AWESOME!!, Baked Ziti - big hit, Macaroni and Cheese - OMG!, Roast Beef - tasty and potato salad. I did not care for the potato salad but others liked it. Just not my taste. I have to say everyone left full. We had NO meatballs left over. I also got a cookie tray and cheese and pepperoni tray. YUM. Everyone raved about the food. That makes the party a hit!! Thank You!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We love the Wayside! Family owned and operated with great food at great prices! We usually get breakfast for two with beverages for around $16. They also do catering for weddings, parties and other events. Their homemade soups are amazing! Have been told their pizza is great, too, have to try it soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Small shop with a variety of foods - soups, sandwiches, pizza, homemade desserts . . . and the best Italian Hoagie around.