Quality Inn Media
US$87
US$162
US$195
US$152
Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl Airport(Springfield - Delaware County)
US$92
Parkway Inn(Springfield - Delaware County)
US$82
US$71
US$123
US$120
BestWestern.com
US$74
Priceline
Hilton Garden Inn Newtown Square Radnor(Newtown Square)(Great Value!)
US$185
GardenInn.com
US$110
US$107
US$174
US$161
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay againstaying at this hotelyogurtacmeriddlesmicrowavecollege
FilterAll languages
maryland
Reviewed 7 September 2005

good but can be better

• Stayed: August 2005, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 July 2005

A musty, moldy smell welcomes you as you walk into your room for the first time. The bathroom had a hole in the wall. The air conditioner was outdated, had a pungent smell to it, but was pleasantly quiet. The person at the front desk was all business, had no personality, and didn't crack a smile during my mid-week stay. The room was an adequate size, the shower had enough pressure, and the TV had plenty of stations. The bathroom had a hole in the wall. Denny's is located next door, but I wouldn't recommend it. The menu was full of food items they ran out of. Hair could be found in the bathroom corners and behind the bathroom door. The cleaning crew seemed a bit lazy, but pleasant. The room had good lighting and the pillows were nice and comfy. Bugs...well, you didn't need to ask the staff for bugs because they came with the room. And, did I mention the bathroom had a hole in the wall?

• Stayed: June 2005
12  Thank Electronicmail
Reviewed 15 April 2005

Their sybmol an apple. So, don't forget your apple from the front desk.

I stayed there for pleasent 3 days.

Convenient and with a good location.

• Stayed: August 2001
5  Thank ohomh
Marthasville, Mo
Reviewed 27 March 2005

We've stayed at the MacIntosh several times over the years and found it to be central to everything we wanted to do in the area. We were fine with the accommodations and did not have any problems. The rooms were clean and nicely serviced.

Making a left turn out on to the street is a little rough at some times of the day, but we've been okay. Access to the restaurant (a Denny's) is convenient.

• Stayed: July 2004
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
roanoke rapids nc
Reviewed 6 March 2005

I have to say it was nice to have a place to stay right in media to visit friends but after staying there for the weekend of the 5th of march I'm not sure if I will stay again , the first problem was no water pressure , then the heating unit in my room would come on and it sounded like a large truck running outside my window ,then the vent fan in the bathroom would start but stop and squeal like the bearing where bad . there where problems with other guest being to loud and I had to ask the front desk (at 1:30 am ) to ask then to be quite and then I had to ask the front desk to call the police to quite them down after the from desk could not take care of the problem 40 minutes later . I hate to say anything bad about any place i stay but after driving home for 6 hrs home after a night like I just had at this location I just wanted to let others to know , thanks

• Stayed: March 2005