“Great value during the off season”
Review of Prime Outlets

Prime Outlets
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Mercer
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I've been shopping here since I was a kid and it has ruined me for life. I've left the area for work reasons and I have a hard time shopping anywhere else because things are much cheaper here for similar items. On weekends with good weather and in the summer, this place is packed especially with Canadians tourists searching for great deals. I recommend coming on the weekdays when it's easy to get a parking spot and you don't have to deal with large crowds. If coming with kids, they do have a small playground near the food court but on weekends it's packed.

There are newer reviews for Prime Outlets

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great Premium Outlet mall, easy to navigate and great discounts. They have all stores to cover all your shopping needs and restaurants are close by to serve you.

1  Thank Aquatamer
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is by far one of the best outlet malls I have ever been to. 130 stores! We were looking for a store that wasn't there. This place even pleased my 15 year old son - with Adidas, Nike, Under Armor and American Eagle, why wouldn't he be happy? The mall is in a great location and had plenty of parking. The deals were aplenty and everyone walked away happy. I would definitely go back if we ever find ourselves in Grove City, PA again.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This outlet mall is the best outlet mall I have ever been too. Extremely low pricing and a great variety. We have always gone when the weather has been terrible but this time, it was great. Sunny so had a wonderful time. They can't do enough for you as far as taking advantage of all the discounts you can get.

1  Thank c0bbler0se
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Great set of shops. No Tax in Pa on Clothing. Go online to find special coupons and deals. Food Court isn't bad but several restaurants are close. Can get really busy and you will need to walk.