Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Grove City-Prime Outlet Mall for a couple nights during the big shopping weekend in November.
Good clean rooms, comfy bed, and your basic bathroom.
Breakfast is included and it has quite the selection compared to the usual "Continental" at most hotels.
This hotel is a "dry" hotel and nowhere nearby to buy booze. Having said that, I have heard and read you can buy beer next door at the other hotel.
Walking distance from the outlets, no problem.
Overall good solid, no frills, clean hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exceptional staff at Holiday Inn Express Grove City, PA are waiting to make your stay familiar, fun, and fabulous! Located across from the Grove City Premium Outlets where you will enjoy tax free shopping on clothing and shoes at their 130 brand name stores. Plus, the all new Timber Creek Brewery and Restaurant opens in October 2015 right next door, featuring a must see glass floor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grove City-Prime Outlet Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grove City-Prime Outlet Mall Hotel Mercer
- Holiday Inn Express Mercer
- Holiday Inn Mercer
- Mercer Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Grove City Pa