Stayed here with my wife and 2 kids (6 and 9) for one night. It is very clean. Pricey however for an inn ($200/night). I booked one week we stayed there (August 26). If booked earlier, the rate is probably better.
Shower was awesome. Water pressure is amazing.
Continental breakfast was very good. Pop corn and hot chocolate available in the lobby 24/7. Lemon water in the lobby as well.
Swimming in the pool after a day of shopping was very relaxing. There is a hot tub too. The kids loved the swimming pool.
The Inn is located 30 seconds drive from the outlet mall, so can't beat the location.
Staff are friendly. Overall, I would go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exceptional staff at Holiday Inn Express Grove City, PA are waiting to make your stay familiar, fun, and fabulous! Located across from the Grove City Premium Outlets where you will enjoy tax free shopping on clothing and shoes at their 130 brand name stores. Plus, the all new Timber Creek Brewery and Restaurant opens in October 2015 right next door, featuring a must see glass floor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grove City-Prime Outlet Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grove City-Prime Outlet Mall Hotel Mercer
- Holiday Inn Express Mercer
- Holiday Inn Mercer
- Mercer Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Grove City Pa