Holiday Inn Express Grove City-Prime Outlet Mall
US$83
Hotels.com
US$64
US$52
All reviewsfree popcornshopping triplemon waterfront deskhour coffee teacinnamon bunsshower faucetelephant and castlesmall issueroom was cleanspent one night herecookiesbed and pillowsyogurthot tubstay there againtimber creek
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Went Black Friday shopping in Grove City, PA. Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express just a 2 min drive from the Outlet Mail. The rooms are okay, nothing fancy. There is a lot of noise that can be heard in your room, from people walking, talking, carrying bags, etc to the toilet flushing next door. They offer a continental breakfast which has just the basics.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Grove City-Prime Outlet Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear Michelle N,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. It is with regret to know that you did not completely enjoy this visit due to the noise challenges encountered. However, I am happy that our rooms were sufficient for your needs.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.

Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 1 December 2013

My friends and I stayed at the Holiday Inn express the weekend of Nov. 15 th. We arrived very late due to an accident on the way down and the front desk was very helpful. Thank you Katie for your help in the am providing us with info for a reputable garage. The hotel is very close to the outlet mall, the breakfast provided is plentiful and good. Popcorn is available all day long in the lobby. I've stayed at this hotel in the past, it is always clean and we'll kept. My only complaint would be the very slow elevator.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed here with my mom and dad on our annual fall shopping trip to the outlet mall. We have stayed at nearly all of the local hotels here and I must say that this one now tops our list. Great location, welcoming staff, beautiful guest room that was very clean and quiet. The fresh cookies in the afternoon and always fresh popcorn were wonderful surprises and the included breakfast in the morning was by far the best I have experienced with a great selection...and fabulously delicious cinnamon buns (those alone would have us staying here again!!). The indoor pool and hot tub area was nice too although I didn't spend as much time there as I would have liked to. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and to recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa O
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The hotel was great! Very clean, well kept. Staff was extremely nice. Breakfast was good, lots of choices. I took my mom here for a shopping trip. The outlets were very nice, lots of stores, pleanty of deals. We went to Rachaels for dinner and it was different, but very good. Overall I would 100% stay here again, and would definitly recomend.

Room Tip: Rooms on third floor, very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel is nice, both clean and comfortable. The staff was wonderful. I only gave it an average rating on value as I think the rates are a bit on the steep side. The location is good in that it is close to the outlet stores and the interstate, yet it sits back from the road so there is not traffic noise. The breakfast buffet is standard, but hot and plentiful. I was pleasantly surprised; the biscuits and gravy were really good!!!

• Stayed: September 2013