“Went for my sons graduation. Staff was great and room was...”

Knights Inn Mifflintown
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mifflintown

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
smethport
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I stayed here because they allowed pets in hopes it wouldnt be awful. I was not impressed. We reserved a room with a king size bed and was given a room with full or queen sized beds. The worst part about this place was the hair in the beds and the toilet that was difficult to flush. Minor inconveniences were the low water pressure and the hair dryer that was attached to the wall that could not be plugged in. Overall didnt save much money by going here and was not impressed with its cleanness.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank geribrabham
paris
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed here with my son while visiting my other son at Penn State, about 55 minutes away. Great online rate with expedia,The room was a nice size. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. I would stay there again. The price per night was reasonable.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank susan s
dan p, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Mifflintown, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Monroe, Georgia
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Family Reunion was held there in september. The room was clean . The bed was very comfortable. Very accessible convenient. Also there are strip malls and restaurants in the area.. Our family reunion was given a price break. We ended up being charged $54.00 per night which was great.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank joseph s
nj
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This is a bevy nice, clean, comfort place . I see all reviews but I give them a chance , n I did a right place.i enjoy my stay . Staff were really friendly ,I would like to go their again n again .n recommend this place to my friends n family

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank rechal123
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Don't fall for the cheap prices- spend a little more and stay at the Econolodge up the road, it is a million times nicer/cleaner. The rooms here, besides being outdated, dingy, smelly, stuffy, and dirty, are infested with bugs. The bathroom has two dirty white towels hung as curtains. Within five minutes of lying in bed, a huge "stinkbug" flew past my ear- we turned on the lights and the 1" long bug was on the headboard right behind my head; after killing it, we noticed five or six of its babies. We then flipped the headboard and discovered a TON of various bugs, both dead and alive: "stinkbugs", cockroaches, and BED BUGS. Bed bugs are the absolute worst and my husband and I both got bit just from the few minutes we were there. In addition to all that, when we arrived to check in (at about 10:30 pm), after ringing the bell for service, a very disgruntled woman in pajamas came to assist us. I assume she was angry because we woke her up. She rolled her eyes at me several times and both my husband and my friend told me that I wasn't being rude or difficult at all. She finally got frustrated handling our reservation and disappeared, and a moment later her husband (I think) appeared and helped us, and he was decent. He also gave us a refund after we packed up to leave after discovering the bug infestation.

Seriously, just stay at Econolodge. Don't even try this place. The rooms are SO much nicer there, as well as the staff, and it is just a much more updated and clean place.

Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Sara A
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 14 October 2012

In town for two weeks for work. Unfortunately the Budget Inn was the only hotel in area that allowed pets. The room was extremely damp and smelly. Everything was very outdated. Had difficulty getting toilet paper, towels and tissues. The carpet in front of bathroom was damp through our whole stay. I think it is due to run off from the cemetery next door. Property is graded towards building. Foundation needs to be waterproofed. Office does not even provide coffee for guests. Staff was friendly. Strongly recommend staying at econo-lodge for a few bucks more.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here. stay in rooms opposite of cemetery side