“You must stay at Tom Quick Inn”
Review of Tom Quick Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tom Quick Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed 26 August 2011

My wife and I love the Poconos and we make a yearly visit in the area.My wife is on the board of a historical commission in Dallas.I wanted to give her a treat and stay at a historical Inn. The Tom Quick Inn is over 100 years old.

We checked in and the staff was very friendly.We had a romantic dinner and relaxed on the porch.

Casey Mahoney

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Tom Quick Inn

Reviewed 22 August 2011

I have always stayed at a Hilton or a Omni Hotel.The family was vacationing in the Poconos.This is the first time I have been in the area.My husband researched Bed and Breakfast Inns on google and came up with the Tom Quick Inn.The Four of of us checked in. The kids had one room and the my husband and I had another.

The rooms are very nice and the staff was friendly.We had lunch at the restaurant and my kids loved it.They are very had to please.

Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2011

A party of 5 spent the evening sending everything back because everything was nearly inedible. Inexplicable how this place has any customers at all. The food seemed as if it all came out of a microwave, or worse, had been sitting in a freezer for months. The owners seem to believe that anyone who lives in Milford or the area has never eaten in a restaurant before because they pretty much put out food that your dog might think twice about eating. And, the place smells like a damp basement. Don't say you weren't warned.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We were excited to hear the Tom Quick re-opened. We sought a local place for a light dinner and the menu on-line was just what the four of us we were looking for. We chose to sit on the porch. A server brought us menus unlike the one on-line. We asked for the on-line menu. No one was familiar with it. Three of us ordered burgers, the other Linguine with clam sauce. The burgers came with nice sized potato wedges. Unfortunately one of mine came with a bite out of it. Gross and YUK. The waitress saw it, apologized, returned the dish, and brought new fries. The kitchen assured her no one would do that. Let me assure you, we know the difference between broken and bitten. We know teeth and bite marks when we see them! Burgers were pretty good, no teeth marks. Although med rare was more like medium well. I was afraid to try the potatoes. The Linguine with clam sauce, mediocre at best. Two of us ordered coffee which was COLD. Glad the coffee was for someone other than me because I was made to feel foolish with the bitten fry incident. So, the bill came, we were charged for 2 Tangueray cocktails which we did not have or order. We reminded our waitress we had beer and a glass of wine. The waitress apologized and said the Hostess told her to put it on our bill. This waitress was our only server. She was very polite and I don’t think she bite my potato.
You decide- Another Menu, Bitten Potato Wedge, Cold Coffee, and Added Cocktails on Bill. If that’s your thing, have fun!

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2011

"Went to visiting day to visit my son kids in the poconos this weekend and stopped off at the Tom Quick Inn in Milford this weekend. Wow! What a find. Awsome food. Atmosphere was nice and service was terriffic. Highly recommended. "

Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Tom Quick Inn in Milford, PA this weekend. The exterior of the hotel is quite charming but the inside is a whole other story. Our overall view of the room was that it was dirty. The steps leading to our room were filthy with dust and some kind of white substance. It was clear they hadn't swept the stairs for quite some time. Our room itself was roomy but again the hardwood floors were dusty as was the furniture. The toilet had a yellow film on it like it hadn't been cleaned for some time. We could have dealt with that but the killer was the noise from the night club. Our room was situated just above the entrance/exit to the night club. We returned to our room at 11:00 PM and from the moment we got to our room until 2:59 AM all we heard was LOUD talking and laughing from the smokers outside of the club. Needless to say we didn't get any sleep until 3:00 AM. It's a shame because the hotel has a lot of potential but unless they do something about the noise I think they'll be in trouble.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LindaF30
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Scottish Inns Milford
Best Western Inn at Hunt's Landing
High Point Country Inn
High Point Country Inn
#1 of 1 in Wantage

Been to Tom Quick Inn? Share your experiences!