“When will I learn”

Add it.
Harford Eatery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Disappointing anytime I decide to give this place another try I leave there asking myself why do I even bother. I know why because I just want a nice bowl of soup. Went there recently place is always empty when do decide to go. That should be my first big clue. Service is so slow. The girl who helped me seems to be unsure of what she is doing. Not happy with the size of the togo "bowl" of soup. Then they cant even fill the "bowl" because the lid seals on the inside instead of the outside of the container. Bought 2 "bowls" only one was hot and ready to eat. Wish the same lady was still making the soup that used to be there Missing the old soup creations.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

The staff is lovely and the food is always good. My favorites are the heirloom pear salad and the carrot ginger soup. And do not leave without getting a cupcake. Especially the car bomb cupcake--wow!