“Great Soup and Sandwiches from Terrific People”
Review of Harford Eatery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Harford Eatery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Harford Street Eatery offers a varied and always updated list of soups that are terrific. Their sandwiches and wraps are freshly made to order, offering unique combinations and good value. The team there really seems to understand customer service and seem to enjoy their jobs to a person. Great soup, good sandwiches and friendly service - what's not to like?

There are newer reviews for Harford Eatery

Reviewed 25 March 2013

My husband and I love this place! Small, quaint, and cozy. The outside is very deceiving on what to expect on the inside! The staff is very friendly and helpful especially on those days when I am undecided what to eat. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner, Dina. She greeted me with a smile. She recommended that I try "The Bulldog" panini. I was not disappointed! The soups are all hand made and are delicious!!! Actually, everything is made fresh, which is why it may take a few minutes. I know that I would rather wait a few minutes for something fresh than to get something quicker that is pre-made...don't you think. We recently went to a St Patty's party. The food was catered by Harford Eatery. The cornbeef and cabbage was delightful and juicy! I even tied the Guiness Stew! TO DIE FOR!!!! For dessert I tried a car bomb cupcake. WOW!!! I am never disappointed whenever I eat at The Harford Eatery, whether inside, to go, or catered! YUMMY!!

1  Thank Debelina
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I have to say I miss Dawny's soup creations but the Harford Eatery do make some pretty good soups too as well as sandwiches, quiche, salads etc. They also do coffees and ice cream. You have to order at the counter and get your own drinks but the food is served to you at the table. Our experiences here to date are pretty good so would recommend this for a casual lunch in Milford.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Don't judge a soup by its building: Inside this average looking house-turned-restaurant one will find food that is anything but average, and for a decent price. Alongside tasty classics one can also find delicious dare-you-to-try-something different soups!

Reviewed 22 December 2012

Disappointing anytime I decide to give this place another try I leave there asking myself why do I even bother. I know why because I just want a nice bowl of soup. Went there recently place is always empty when do decide to go. That should be my first big clue. Service is so slow. The girl who helped me seems to be unsure of what she is doing. Not happy with the size of the togo "bowl" of soup. Then they cant even fill the "bowl" because the lid seals on the inside instead of the outside of the container. Bought 2 "bowls" only one was hot and ready to eat. Wish the same lady was still making the soup that used to be there Missing the old soup creations.