“I'm a local, this is my favorites spot for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.”
Review of Village Diner

Village Diner
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The food is always fresh and served hot. Big menu and breakfast is served all day, and the staff is very fast and courteous. This diner is always clean, there's plenty of parking.
If you're passing thru, or live in the area, you shouldn't miss out on The Village Diner.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I read all the reviews and plan trips around tripadvisor. I have to say I was a little disappointed. The food was good, but not great. For $12.95 my husband ordered a combo deal with a chocolate shake, bacon cheeseburger and sweet potato fries. Shake was really watery, the burger and fries were good, skip the pickle and coleslaw, not very good. We asked if there was plenty of pie since we heard that it sells out quick. Our waiter looked around at the 6 people seated in the restaurant and assured us that there would be plenty of key lime and apple crumb...unfortunately they did not have key lime there was a discussion before we left that it was not topped. Oh well, the crumb was good. Locals suggested the Milford Diner. This is a great place for dessert rest was just ok. If the shake was good I could have given it a four.

1  Thank FoodObsessions
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We saw the reviews and we were staying nearby so we stopped for dinner. The food is tasty and substantial with lots of choices and hearty specials. One of the waitresses was quite friendly. The diner decor is attractive. All in all, it was a good place to eat dinner while on the road.

1  Thank paprikaj
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I'm a huge breakfast lover, I purchased their scrambled eggs, sausage links, ham patty and bacon, delicious, fast service and friendly faces.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Love, love, love The Village Diner. The owners and staff are always so friendly and work tirelessly to treat you to the full Diner experience. A total classic from decor to the menu, never had a bad meal here. I do have one disclaimer, leave room for dessert! The owner makes the most amazing pies. My personal favorite is the Red Velvet Love Pie, available seasonally and something I order before my meal as it sells out fast. If you happen to be passing through Milford, try The Village Diner, you won't be dissapointed!