“Very Nice Place to Stay”

Scottish Inns Milford
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Rooms were clean, and renovated. It exactly looks like shown in the photos. Family who maintains the motel is very good and co-operative. Front-view of the motel is very good. Only thing is you need to carry your own drinking water, as there is no water purifier or filter inside. Other than good place to stay,

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sumit A
There are newer reviews for Scottish Inns Milford

Reviewed 26 August 2013

It's an old place, but a nice place. It's not fancy, but I found it to be comfortable. In comparison to other motels in the area, it was much cheaper. It is a pet friendly motel located near shopping and restaurants, but just far enough away to keep the country atmosphere. A walk in the woods just behind the motel will shortly put you on the bank of the Delaware river. My wife and I stay there whenever we pass through the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paul L
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Quick overnight stay in Muilford. Hotel structure was older but newer renovations evident. Rooms VERY small but CLEAN. Hotel close to major highway lending to excessive and constant noise all night long.

Room Tip: Had a "suite" consisting of e bedroom with 2 double beds, a kitchen area with full refrige...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank cheertraveler
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I work at Bon Secours Community Hospital in Port Jervis, NY. After work of being so tired, I like to go in peaceful and clean place where I can get a good night rest. I found the Scottish Inn motel on line. This is the best choice I've made. I do not regret choosing Scottish Inn. The rooms are extremely clean, with clean linens and towels. They provide all necessary elemant elements to accomodate their guests. TV, refrigerator, Microwave, coffee and coffee pot. They even provide bible for those of us who are spitritual, which I found distinguish this Inn/hotel/motel from any other Inns/hotel that I have been to.

The staff ther are very pleasant and always make me feel welcome. No matter what time of the day I knock on their door. If anybody neen a clean place to rest or to relax, I strongly recommends Scottish Inn in Milford, PA.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Savy1231
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Family reunion in Dingman's Ferry. Our extended family ended up renting 11 rooms and we were all talking on Sunday morning after our stay how clean it was and how friendly the owners are.
I had made a reservation on my own through Booking.com and ended up having to make several changes in the past few weeks as to when I was staying. Emailed Andy Patel and he got right back to me. The night before we checked in, Mina called me at home to verify my plans. I appreciated that a lot. The Patels were waiting for us when we arrived about 9:30pm Friday night. I had jokingly emailed Andy to "leave the light on for us" and he mentioned that to me and yes, the nightlight on.
The Scottish Inn is not fancy. They are right off the highway. The room was VERY CLEAN which is something very important to me. We would stay there again.
Lovely flowers on the grounds. Diner next door although we did not eat there. Appreciated having the coffee maker, microwave, tv and fridge. The air conditioning worked great.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

We had to drive 9 hours and left late, so I called the hotel to let them know we wouldn't arrive until after midnight. Sure enough, the owner was up and waiting for us when we arrived (1 am).

It is not a luxury hotel, but the owners have thought of everything to make your stay comfortable and pleasant at budget prices. Our room was clean and large, the water hot, and my sleep contented. Our room had a tv, frig, microwave, coffee maker, windows that opened, and a small bureau with a mirror.

Even though it faces I-84, the room was nice and quiet.

Bonus -- for breakfast, we just had to wslk next door to the Village Diner, a classic American diner with great coffee! Different owners, but all very nice people.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank sndlwood
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Will continue to stop here any time we come through the area.
The room was large and very clean. You could tell that the bath had been updated.
The grounds were lovely with colorful flowers. The staff was very welcoming!
So close to the highway and loved the town of Milford.

Great price!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judy4530
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Hampton Inn Matamoras
#1 of 1 in Wantage
FairBridge Inn Express
FairBridge Inn Express
#6 of 6 in Milford

Been to Scottish Inns Milford? Share your experiences!