Scottish Inns Milford
US$100
US$87
US$101
Tom Quick Inn(Milford)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsright next doorvillage dineroff the highwaygreat diner next doorlight sleepercoffee potold schoolplenty of hot waternew englandwould definitely stay here againmini fridgefamily runwater pressurethe delaware water gaphome away from homeandymina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Used TripAdvisor to find this simple motel on our way to Harrisburg. Two adults and two children needing a clean, easy comfortable room. The room had brand new carpet and very comfortable. The owners were VERY helpful and welcoming. We arrived later in the evening and had no problem finding the place. The AC was cold and small fridge kept our drinks cool for the next day's trip. The facility is well kept and we felt very secure. The diner next door was convenient (although a little pricey). Definitely planning on staying here again if we do this trip again next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank silverandgold8891
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Found this place a several years ago. Now I come up once a year to tour the area on a motorcycle & usually stay 3 nights. Very clean, comfortable, & quiet. Andy and Mina will make you feel like you are staying with friends. Best motel in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Ron N
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was concerned immediately as I pulled in to this place , as the highway is right in front. I need have had no concerns as the air conditioner blocked out the noise. One exception were guests ckg. in @ 10:00 PM, who kept slamming the front doors.
The ambiance here is beautiful, tall pines surround the kept up front, flowers watered every eve. by husband. Both innkeepers (MIA) I believe were out to keep you content.
My only complaint was the hard New mattress as I had recently had a hip replacement. After talking to Mia I discovered that you could ask for a different one as they had different one's. Will do next time!
These guys really seem to want to continue to make improvements to the property. I see this place moving up a half-star. They gave me tips on a couple places I didn't know about, inc. a diner right next door.
I had a coffee pot, microwave, refrigerator so I was quite content.
I'm a bird-watcher, so this place always had some activity for me.

Room Tip: All rooms face the highway, won't be a problem during the summer. Be sure to ask for a specific mattress type if it matters to you, as I wasn't comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank BarbHNorristown
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This place has all the makings of a roadside dive and could easily be trashy, however, due to some hardworking innkeepers with spectacular attention to detail, it's a really nice little spot. Everything is super clean, and all of the little things have been attended to. Where trim was broken, it has been repainted. The drain in the shower was new. The air conditioner was brand new and well cared for. Don't get me wrong, it's not a 5 star resort...but for what this place is, it's just perfect.

Room Tip: Room 17 rocks!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank mcneller
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This nostalgic older motel is well maintained and the grounds are attractive. The room we had was not elaborate, but was very clean and adequate. There is a highway close enough that we could hear traffic all night, but wasn't too bothersome. Perkins, Wendy's, K-Mart, Walmart and other stores are located a very short drive away. I like to do geocaching and saw that there were several caches nearby but we had rain so were not able to search for them. Tip - ask for directions when you register and don't trust your GPS to get you there! The picture I've added is the GPS coordinates for the motel if you know how to input that into your device.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple