“Good Bison Burger!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Just had lunch today with my grown son at this local Milford favorite. We split a Bison Burger and the Heavenly Salad.
The Bison Burger was done perfectly and the cole slaw was not overdone with mayo. We ate on the porch which is light and bright and more appealing than the darker indoor dining area.
I would definitely return.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

great covered porch to enjoy your meal or drinks on. friendly staff and quick service.food was very good and portions were generous(we were too full for coffee or dessert) kid friendly and reasonably priced

Reviewed 20 July 2014

What was very good about our Jorgenson's experience is the circumstances - beautiful weather, outdoor seating on their wraparound porch and the food tasted good after the whole day of hiking in Delaware Water Gap National Park. The service was a bit chaotic. Lots of teenage waiters forgetting not only our orders but other patrons' as well. Had to ask two people for some ice water. They were both very pleasant but they both forgot to bring it. The third did bring it but my husband's glass had a glob of white creamy substance on the outer surface. We never got our bread and butter before dinner but other visitors did. So it is a hit or miss with the waiters. The food was rather good. The waiters tend to call the patrons "guys" using this phrase every other word . Just really far from classy.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I remember this place being good, but it now has new owners. The food was not bad, but everything else was terrible. We sat outside and were surrounded by drunk teenagers. It seems all the waitstaff are 21 and under and favor all their friends. We waited 20 mins for a table and then these drunk, loud and obnoxious teenagers were stealing chairs from other tables and bringing them to one table blocking the whole deck. People were using the deck as a cut through from one street to another. Staff did not seem to care, as it was all their friends. So the atmosphere was horrible. This was only about 7-8pm. The food took forever. I could not wait to get out of there, I had to go searching for my waitress- who to top it off, charged my card 2x!. It took 2 days for somewhere there to call me back and 3 weeks later still have not gotten my money back. My bank says they never put a claim/refund through. So dont want your time there. $60 we are talking. Over priced and crap.

2  Thank Kathleen F
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stopped for a drink and a bite to eat on the way back from a visit to Bethel Woods. It seems that there was some special event going on in Milford (lots of traffic), so the place was very busy. That didn't seem to phase them, as the staff was very friendly and very accommodating to our request to sit on the porch, and share an appetizer.
There was a wide range of diners. Young couples, older couples, young families, etc.
All around? It was a very pleasant experience and worth a trip back.