“Italian Deli the Best!”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Take out only
Description: Take out only
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We always plan our trip from Florida to Nova Scotia so that we can stop in Milford and go to Fretta's. Load up on Italian goodies and take them to Canada with us. Leaving Nova Scotia in a week and will stop again but not on Monday.

1  Thank nole38
There are newer reviews for Fretta's Italian Food Specialities

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Fretta's sandwiches (if you have the time to wait for one) are a worthy experience. The small shop has an amazing variety of good quality food and superb cheeses, but my God, the prices are quite superb as well.

If you want something special, this is definitely the place to go.

The service is a bit on the casual side - don't expect to have someone's full attention all the time. A bit irritating.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

On a visit to family in Dingmans Ferry, we happened upon Fretta's Italian Deli. We had gotten a couple of subs and some Italian dishes to take with us. The place is not really that big, but just big enough. The subs were okay. I have had had better. The "meals" again were not all that good. I believe that my sauce (gravy) tastes better, and not as sweet. I can attest to this because my grandchildren said so. If given the chance I am not too sure that I would head back.

BTW the prices are a little high as well.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Came in to grab a sub and while I waited the lady behind the counter skipped over me twice to service guys in suits, looked like it was lunch time for the business group. Yep I was dressed rather dirty as I was fishing that day and dirty but to skip over me was an insult. I at first thought I was in the wrong line as I was skipped the first time so I moved over and they did it again. I walked out. Go to Prime Time and the deli section where the local out side of Frettas said to go. THATS the place for a hero !

1  Thank aaron m
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I have lived in this town some 11years now and believe me everybody that I tell back in NY that I live in Milford PA says the same thing OMG that Italian deli in town is the best!!! Love the sopprqsatta, made fresh, the dry sausage, their roast beef, turkey, pork, all home made.Catering is wonderful. Just walk in and smell the place and you will be hooked! The cracked green olives when I first moved here I was addicted to. Heros...forgettabout it!!! Chock full of meat and cheese. Cannolis, and other desserts are fresh. The London Broil, Sausages, and other meats are fresh and value, value, value, There are ready to take home foods, stuffed peppers, chicken cutlets, salads, stuffed artichokes, you name it. Also jarred item are available as well as Italian cookies. Also there are Italian dishes, bowls, the like that are great gifts. Frozen items like Ravioli in different flavors and other items as well. Cheeses to die for as well as fresh homemade soups, and sauces. You will not be disappointed by any means here believe me worth the trip to the hilt!!!

1  Thank Diane T