“Wow!”

Description: Take out only
Wallkill
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

Love everything about this shop! Great Italian food and treats, some that you won't find elsewhere. Don't miss it!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank J B

Cary, North Carolina, United States
“Very Good Italian Deli”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

Good quality meats, friendly staff, and nice selection. Had a basic hero (salami/mortadella/provolone) on nice semolina/italian bread. I'll say that this sub was better than most I've had (given the quality of the ingredients and the bread).

I did not have the opportunity to try to homemade sopressatta, but will do so on the next visit. If you like Italian meats, stop by, you won't be dissapointed.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jim M
Jacksonville, Florida
“Italian Deli the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

We always plan our trip from Florida to Nova Scotia so that we can stop in Milford and go to Fretta's. Load up on Italian goodies and take them to Canada with us. Leaving Nova Scotia in a week and will stop again but not on Monday.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank nole38
New York
“Good, but expensive….”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

Fretta's sandwiches (if you have the time to wait for one) are a worthy experience. The small shop has an amazing variety of good quality food and superb cheeses, but my God, the prices are quite superb as well.

If you want something special, this is definitely the place to go.

The service is a bit on the casual side - don't expect to have someone's full attention all the time. A bit irritating.

• Visited September 2013
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Like Italian!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

On a visit to family in Dingmans Ferry, we happened upon Fretta's Italian Deli. We had gotten a couple of subs and some Italian dishes to take with us. The place is not really that big, but just big enough. The subs were okay. I have had had better. The "meals" again were not all that good. I believe that my sauce (gravy) tastes better, and not as sweet. I can attest to this because my grandchildren said so. If given the chance I am not too sure that I would head back.

BTW the prices are a little high as well.

• Visited June 2013