“It's a simple choice people. Want amazing mexican food? Stop here.”
Review of Black Bear Cafe - CLOSED

Black Bear Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The best Mexican food in Milford.
Description: The best Mexican food in Milford.
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Holy cow were we blown away. Nothing to look at from the outside. We sat in their garden area (BEAUTIFUL by the way) and braced ourselves for what could possibly be some questionable small-town mexican food. Were we pleasantly surprised when the food was as good (if not better!) than our big city tried-and-true taco spots. Get the guacamole, try each of the different tacos, the nachos are amazing to boot. Fair warning: ask for water and you'll get bottled water, that's how they roll. Our waitress was sweet and kind (from Ireland, who knew!). What a unexpected and great find for a honeymooning couple! Thanks gang! We'll be back!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Well to call this the best restaurant in Milford on TA is a tad bit crazy. People it is a take out place not a restaurant maybe its time to put eating places into categories.....diners, full service restaurant, cafe....
Mexican was tasty (we ordered out ) but I was not impressed with the portion and the value.

1  Thank aaron m
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The food is good here although I think there is a language barrier with the cooks because the order was wrong. Limited menu and tables to eat on. Better as a take out because the food is really very good. Worth the visit and a return as well to this restaurant.

1  Thank Diane T
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I decided to go to Black Bear Cafe after I searched restaurants in Milford, PA. Being that I love Mexican food I had to try it. When I get there it is "packed". There is only about 4 tables to sit at but I decided to order food to go. First, in my opinion the food is not authentic Mexican more of a Tex Mex. Second, after ordering my food I was told it would be 20-30 minutes. I sit outside for about 10-15 minutes then decide to go get some wine at the wine and spirits up the road. When i get back about 10-15 minutes later I was told that they lost my order and would have to take it again and I would again have to wait 20-30 minutes. Mind you I saw the young man ( looked like a teenager) take my order to the back what happen after that is anyone's guess). I kindly decline and walk out. Maybe they do have great food but unfortunately I will never have the chance to see that. I think it is best to go when they are not "busy" maybe you will get better service

1  Thank MBks85
Reviewed 6 August 2013

this is the kind of authentic mexican restaurant i'd take my grandma to, it's that good. tasted just like i was sitting in her kitchen eating. go on a nice day and eat outside, it's lovely in the back, a real paradise tucked away. don't forget to bring drinks!

1  Thank s d