“The BEST Mexican Food!”
Review of Black Bear Cafe - CLOSED

Black Bear Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The best Mexican food in Milford.
Description: The best Mexican food in Milford.
Reviewed 24 August 2014

First let me say that I lived near Denver Colorado for 5 years and know what real Mexican food tastes like, plus I had frends there who were Mexican that also taught me how they cook. That said, this place has the BEST Mexican food I have had since I left Colorado back in 1983! It's a bit pricey, but well worth it! The only possible negative was that they didn't offer free chips & salsa with the meal, but I didn't miss them when I started eating my dinner! I could eat there every night it is so good!

There are newer reviews for Black Bear Cafe

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We love Mexican and chose this restaurant based on trip advisor reviews. The food was delicious and authentic. The staff was very friendly and nice. The portions are pretty large. They had the best quacomoli (sp?) I've ever had...It was absolutely delicious!!!!!! Make sure you stop if you're in the area. You won't be disappointed

Reviewed 15 August 2014

After being disappointed time and time again by other restaurants in the northern Poconos, we happened upon this gem. The tiny little front room gave pause, but Jean Marie's sweet manner made us feel comfortable.(There is a back porch which we never saw as it had a large party going on) When the food came, amazing. My Puebla Noche platter was tremendous. My wife's pork tacos excellent, and none of the kids were talking because they were enjoying their food so much. We have MANY Mexican restaurant down here in the Baltimore/DC area and this could easily compete with them all.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We went to dinner at the Black Bear Café on a Tuesday night at about 5PM and ate our dinner there. The service was great. The food was exceptional! We started off with their homemade guacamole, which was fresh and delicious. The chips were made on premise and lightly salted, very delicious. The four of us had different entrees and each was exceptional. All fresh, made to order and delicous

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've eaten here a few times and enjoyed every meal. The food is fresh and authentic. You don't have to wait long for the food and I'm usually in and out in an hour. They give you a lot and I always leave with a doggie bag. Also great to pop in and grab food to go. .

1  Thank DRBKLYN