“Awesome food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The garlic knots and sauce are great . The Godfather Stromboli was amazing. Stuffed with hot fresh ingredients just right for 2 hungry travelers . Staff was friendly and attentive .

There are newer reviews for John's of Arthur Avenue

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I haven't had Italian food this good in a long time...loved it! And the staff's delightful . Go I think you'll agree!!!

1  Thank Maura121
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

From the street you'd never know how great the food is. We started with garlic knots and had the best white pizza ever! My husband had chicken parmigiana which looked fabulous. I would suggest this place for a nice lunch while driving around.

1  Thank Martha777lv
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stopped here because of its trip advisor rating. It was well deserved. Excellent menu. I had the fried eggplant with fresh mozarella and a portabella pizza. My wife had chicken parm over manicotta. We finished with a tiramisu type dessert. All dishes were very good to excellent. All food we saw come out of the kitchen looked great. We will go back when we are in Milford.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Weather Pizza or lunch or dinner; the food is good, the staff friendly and helpful and the price is very reasonable.